A Look Back at 2015

31.12.15

It's pretty much been a whirlwind of a year! As I sit here with a cup of tea and look back through the archive, it's hard to believe how much I've done and the great people I've worked with!

Let's take a look back at 2015...

Travel


By now, you all know that I like to travel! I'm fortunate to have many opportunities to visit new cities as part of my job, and this year saw me head to Dallas for the first time. It's a city full of life and filled with history- I really enjoyed my first visit, and look forward to heading back again!

I also took a mammoth trip back to DC and NYC. Packed with lots of business meetings, I did make time for fun and catch-ups with friends and colleagues!

Milestones


I'm over a year into running my own communications business. It's lots of fun, rewarding and enriching, and I'm really glad I took the plunge in 2014! This year I was honored to be named as one of the 35 Under 35 Entrepreneurs to Watch in Wales. I was listed amongst awesome company, including many individuals I collaborate with. I was also a finalist at the inaugural Wales Entrepreneur Awards in two categories- Micro Business and Expat.

Blog


Political Style has gone from strength to strength, and that's thanks to you, the lovely reader! New content streams have developed, including the really popular Royal Style. I've also worked with lots of new, exciting global brands and I'm looking forward to developing these partnerships in 2016. Watch this space!

Wow Moments



This year has had quite a few WOW moments, but my favorite has been interviewing Julia Gillard, the former Prime Minister of Australia. Gillard was the first female to hold the role as Australia's Prime Minister, and it was amazing to interview one of my role models when she was in Wales. A moment I'll never forget!

Fun


Plenty of fun has been had! From visiting the Harry Potter set to those everyday hilarious moments, I feel lucky to have had such a great, empowering year. I count my blessings everyday!

Thanks as always to you for your support. Wishing you and yours an amazing 2016! - L xo

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground