Check it Out: Huffington Post Blog Contributions

20.8.13

Many of you will be aware that I contribute to the Huffington Post's blog section. I've worked on a really diverse set of pieces of late, and wanted to share them with you all!

I pen a Women in Business Q&A Column for Huff Po, and one of my most interesting pieces has been interviewing Cinnabon President, Kat Cole. I've also interviewed Suzy Boerboom, Co-founder and CEO of Welycon and Gretchen Hollifield, founder of The Dog Wizard.

I had the chance to go behind the scenes at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff to see the great work that St John Cymru Wales volunteers do providing first aid for those in need.

I've also been 'leaning in' and looking at the impact of community and technology, as well as the branding of Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In book and movement.

It would be great to hear your thoughts!


No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground