Happy Weekend!

27.3.16


Happy Easter weekend everyone! Hope you're enjoying the nice long weekend and that the weather is good where you are! I'll be spending my weekend catching up with friends over brunch before hunkering down to complete a stack of work. Tough....but worth it!

Here are some great reads that I discovered this week:

Nora Ephron: Prophet of Privacy: Ahead of a new documentary about Ephron's life and work, this posts from The Atlantic talks about her influence and legacy.

14 Life Lessons from Norma Bates: I've been binge watching Bates Motel lately- and I just had to write a fun piece about Norma Bates!

The World's Fifty Greatest Leaders: Are your inspirations on the list?

Park Slope Townhouse is selling for $15 million: one word- wow! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground