72 hours in London

29.8.16


I've been working in London for the past three months in Parliament, so it was great to return to the city for a little non work adventure!

Friends from Australia were visiting the UK so along with my parents we met up with them and visited some of the quintessential London sights. Westminster Abbey, the Imperial War Museum and Parliament (hello again!) were on the list, as well as a little retail therapy on Regent Street.

We also headed to the BBC and watched the live filming of the Six O Clock- a pretty cool experience! One of the highlights was the Fashioning the Reign exhibition at Buckingham Palace and the chance to see many of the Queen's clothes up close. Her wedding dress and coronation gown were spectacular and definitely the standouts of the exhibition.

Enjoy some of my photos from my trip- my video shot on my GoPro is to follow!




Memorials to great British composers and Prime Ministers at Westminster Abbey.



Back at Parliament!


Afternoon tea on the terrace at Buckingham Palace.





Swooning over the new arrivals at J.Crew







At the Beeb!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground