Summer Bracelet Stack

13.7.15


For many of us, the different seasons means that we rotate the clothes in our wardrobes. A few tweaks here and there, and voila, you can be set for the new season. 

We're well into summer now, and I've found myself mixing up my jewelry due to warmer climes. My treasured pieces do remain, but I've been gravitating towards a fun summer bracelet stack for both work and play. 

I love these pieces from Lisa Hoffman Beauty. What makes them extra special is that they're fragrance bracelets, perfect if you're a little scatty like me and forget to spritz on your perfume before heading out the door! I'm wearing the Tuscan Fig and Madagascar Orchid bracelets in the photo- the two scents don't overpower each other, so you can stack away!

I also love my cuff from Dune Jewelry. Dune allows you to personalize your jewels using sand from your favorite beaches, making it a great gift for a friend or family member. I've chosen sand from Newport, RI- it's my happy place. 

What's in your summer bracelet stack?  

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground