35 Under 35

27.7.15


I don't often post about personal things on the blog, but when super exciting things happen, I just have to shout about them!

Many of you know that last year I started my own business. It has been something that I wanted to do for quite a while, and taking the big step to do it was a milestone in itself. I specialize in content creation, copywriting, social media and bespoke PR and have lots of fun working with clients in both the US and the UK. My clients operate in the lifestyle, retail, technology and B2B sectors, and in the short time I've been working them, I've learned LOADS.

Last week I found out that I had been selected as one of the 35 Under 35 businesswomen/entrepreneurs to watch in my home country of Wales. This is a huge honour, and I feel so privileged to be among the company of many amazing women! It's also really great to share the honour with a few friends!

You can read more about the list here. Thanks to all of you who have already sent many lovely congratulatory messages! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground