Simple Daily Make-Up Regime

9.7.14


I confess- I'm not someone who likes to wear a lot of make-up, but I make sure my daily routine regime is the best that it can be. I'm often in a rush in the mornings (thanks endless traffic jams,) so a regime that is simple and quick is one that I will subscribe too.

I like simple multi-use products, and many people often ask me what brands I am wearing. So, the secret is out!

I've been using Bobbi Brown products for two years, and was so glad I made the switch from another (well-known) brand. The SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer is perfect for my ever so pale skin, and provides me with the protection and coverage that I need. I hate shine, and the oil-free version gives a fresh and natural look. I also use the Pot Rouge in powder pink and gives just the right amount of colour for my cheeks. You can also use it on your lips! Garnier's Roll-On is great for hiding any dark circles, and it doesn't cake whatsoever.

For my eyes, I use Clinique's Quickliner for Eyes Intense in black, and Bobbi Brown's Everything Mascara. Both provide day-long coverage and don't cake.

I like to experiment with product for my lips, and equally love a drugstore chapstick as much as a higher-end lipstick or gloss. At the moment I love the Clinique Chubby Stick range. My two favourite colours are Chunky Cherry and Woppin' Watermelon.

What's your beauty regime? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground