#ShareYourOutdoors

7.10.16


We're lucky to live in such beautiful surroundings in the UK. From rivers to mountains, coastal paths to green fields, we're spoiled for choice with outdoor to places to visit.

I live in the South of Wales, a beautifully diverse and historically rich area with plenty of great outdoor spots to enjoy. Whilst I spend alot of my time travelling abroad, I do make time to visit some of the best outdoor locations that are on my doorstep.

One of my favourite places is Tredegar House in Newport. Set in 90 acres of parkland and with a variety of gorgeous walled gardens, Tredegar House is an impressive 17th century Charles II era country mansion house which has been in the Morgan family for 500 years. Now managed by the National Trust, Tredegar House and Park is a great place to go for a walk, join in with Park Run or enjoy the calming boating lake.

I had many school trips here during my youth, so it has been lots of fun to rediscover the House and grounds in my twenties! A real gem in a city location.

This post is part of Aspinall Foundation's #ShareYourOutdoors campaign to raise awareness of its animal conservation work. To take part and to be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes simply share your thoughts on your favourite outdoor space with and use the #ShareYourOutdoors hashtag. You can also tag other bloggers to take part!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground