How to shave time and be more productive

12.8.14

via
Time is precious and when I don’t have enough of it, my mind immediately turns to what I could have done to be more productive.

Dollar Shave Club, a fun new razor subscription service, contacted me about writing a post sharing my top tips for being time productive. Have any of these worked for you?

Get a diary- I am best friends with the calendar on my computer. I ensure everything is recorded down, and I also include travel time between destinations to make sure I am using my time effectively. Super efficient or super OCD? You decide…

Prepare the night before- To save time in the morning I always get my bag and clothes ready the night before. This also saves on the last minute stress of deciding which outfit to wear!

Plan ahead- I work well to deadlines, and planning ahead also saves me time. Lists help me categorize what needs to be accomplished and when, and it inevitably saves any hassle and focuses my mind on the task in hand.

Tackle your inbox in small bursts- I’m attached to my phone, and as soon as an email comes in, I deal with it straight away. Filtering is really important to keeping on top of things. I provide a holding response if I’m unable to reply straight away, flag messages that need further detail or simply delete what I don’t need! This tactic helps me to avoid the inevitable email overload that I was facing every night!

Do you have tips that help you to save time and work more productively? Let me know!

This post is in association with Dollar Shave Club. I did not receive any financial compensation for this post.

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground