Last Minute Stocking Stuffers

16.12.16

You've got the big gifts sorted, but what about those little extras? I often find these are the most stressful to pick! But do not fear, with my suggestions your last minute stocking stuffers will be the sparkliest this season!



Novel Beauty Raw Cane Sugar Scrub

Made in the UK, Novel Beauty is one of my newest discoveries. This Raw Cane Sugar Scrub contains Shea Butter, Papaya Fruit and Grape Seed Oil for the softest skin.



Balitello Sock Club

Guys are tricky to buy for, which is why I am a big fan of subscription gifts. Balitello is a fun one - your recipient will receive a new pair of socks each month- and they have some great designs like this New York skyline pair!



Amanda Wakeley Silver Fox Keychain

I'm particularly fond of a fun accessory, and this silver fox keychain by Amanda Wakeley is one of the coolest and most elegant I've seen!



J.Crew tortoise link lucite necklace

You can't go wrong with an oversized necklace- well done J.Crew!


For more gift ideas check out my 2016 Gift Guide!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground