Sailor Rose | Tee Love

6.2.15


I'm a sucker for striped shirts in every color, sleeve length and neckline possible. I've amassed a good collection so far, but was missing one in a lovely grey color. Enter Sailor Rose: a wonderful Made in the USA company owned by Kirsten Mogensen!

Growing up in New York City, Kirsten foraged endless thrift stores in the East Village, where clothes were piled ceiling high. These treasure hunts lasted hours, and these memories eventually turned into Sailor Rose! Based on classic American designs these pieces are a contemporary twist on timeless elegance, and they are all hand sown in NYC's Garment District.

Aside from the striped tees, Sailor Rose has many gorgeous shirts and dresses made using fabric from Liberty of London! There are also lines for men and girls so the whole family can be decked out in Sailor Rose!

I love my striped shore tee- it's perfect for both the work day and the weekend, and the super soft organic cotton is unlike any other material I've felt. Striped tee fans- you need one of these in your closet!

Treat yourself and support a 100% US company in the same transaction!

*I was given a tee from Sailor Rose to try- all opinions are wholly my own.*


No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground