Review: Grand Designs Live 2013

9.10.13


Last weekend I headed up to Grand Designs Live with my friend Ena, with thanks to our interior guru buddy Andrea! It was my first 'design' show and I was a little clueless of what to expect.

Held at the NEC in Birmingham, the GDL was split into various sections such as Kitchens and Bathrooms, Build, Gardens, and Interiors.

What were the highlights?

The winning Grand Designs Live Garden designed by Liz Ackerley of Poppyhead Consultancy, which was a beautiful, relaxing space.

The Cube Project which addressed a comfortable and contemporary solution to addressing sustainable living. Find out more about this innovative project here.

Walking around the various stalls and exhibitions provided a myriad of ideas and solutions to many of my home design questions!

The winning garden by Liz Ackerley

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground