5 Fashion Memoirs that inspire

19.1.15

A fair chunk of my bookcase is dedicated to fashion, and there's nothing more inspiring than sitting down with a memoir penned by a favourite designer or style icon.

Here are five of the best fashion memoirs that are both chic and motivating!


Grace: A Memoir: Coddington's memoir is a fascinating look into her life and her career, and the striking cover makes this a perfect book for the coffee table!


Tory Burch In Color: This is perhaps my favourite book of the last six months and one which I was waiting for forever! In Color is a great read and reference if you're interested in business, as well as finding out more about what has inspired this global success story.


The Woman I Wanted To Be: I had DvF's memoir for Christmas and it is such a fascinating read! von Furstenberg writes about her mother's survival through the Holocaust, building a successful business and helping to empower other women. This is a must read.


DV: Diana Vreeland: I love Diana Vreeland so much (I want to be like her when I grow up!) This is an absolute classic and was one of the first ever fashion memoirs I read. Unique is cool!


Happy Times: If you love the Kennedy's and the glamour of the 60s and 70s, this memoir is for you. Radziwill is one of the world's most glamourous women, and I dare you not to be inspired by the pages of amazing and personal photos in these pages.

Which fashion memoirs do you love? Let me know your recommendations in the comments! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground